Contact us TodayHYDRAFACIAL™: REVITALIZE, DETOXIFY, AND REFRESH YOUR SKIN
Free radicals (i.e. UV rays, environmental toxins/pollutants) damage the structural integrity of our skin cells, leaving our skin looking aged, dull, and wrinkled. Protecting your skin from the damaging effects of free radicals requires a direct infusion of antioxidants, which neutralize the free radicals and preserve your youthfully-smooth, radiant complexion.
At Dr. Q™ Plastic Surgery, located in Rancho Mirage, CA, Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Suzanne Quardt (Dr. Q™) understands the importance of providing her patients with both surgical and non-surgical skin-re-Q™-venation options, which is why she is pleased to offer non-invasive HydraFacial™ treatments to instantly replenish depleted antioxidant levels. HydraFacials™ employ a patented infusion process (Vortex-Fusion®) to deliver essential nutrients/antioxidants to the innermost layers of the skin, where their anti-aging properties are activated to produce dramatic skin-enhancing results.
WHY CHOOSE HYDRAFACIAL™ TREATMENTS?
Beauty doesn’t have to be painful! HydraFacial™ is a soothing, pain-free, non-irritating procedure that produces immediate skin improvements and remarkable rejuvenating benefits:
- Moisturizes and hydrates the skin
- Removes dead skin cells and other signs of surface damage
- Quickly and painlessly dislodges and eliminates impurities
- One treatment per month has been shown to improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin, melasma), oily skin, fine lines/wrinkles, and congested skin
- Safe and appropriate for all skin types (even patients with sensitive skin)
- Cleanses, extracts, exfoliates, and restores optimal moisture/hydration in the course of just one treatment
- Effectively infuses the skin with hydrating solutions, powerful antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to keep the skin looking tight, smooth, and lifted
- Instant results with no downtime or discomfort
YOUR HYDRAFACIAL™ EXPERIENCE
Your HydraFacial™ can be customized for your specific skin type; however, all HydraFacial™ treatments involve five primary steps:
- Cleansing and exfoliation: dead skin cells are exfoliated, revealing new, healthy skin
- Acid peel: debris and dirt are loosened from pores
- Extraction: automated extractions use vortex suction to painlessly clean out the pores
- Hydration: antioxidants and hyaluronic acid are infused to moisturize and nourish the skin
- Protection: your in-office HydraFacial™ treatment results can be extended with regular use of the HydraFacial MD® Daily Essentials™ at-home skincare products
To accommodate the diverse needs and scheduling constraints of our busy patients, we are pleased to offer a number of HydraFacial™ options:
- 30 Minute HydraFacial™: treats the face only
- 75 Minute Hydrafacial™: includes, neck, décolleté, and facial mask
Noticeable improvements in the tone, texture, radiance, and overall health of your skin can be observed after a single HydraFacial™ treatment. The skin-enhancing results of your first HydraFacial™ session typically last 5-7 days—periodic maintenance treatments (approximately one per month), as well as consistent at-home use of the Daily Essentials™ products are recommended to maximize and prolong your results.
CONTACT DR. Q™ PLASTIC SURGERY
From the moment you walk through the doors of our pristine facility, you will experience the exceptional standards of patient care that Dr. Q™ and her staff work tirelessly to maintain. We treat our patients with the warmth, compassion and respect that they deserve, and are always available to address any of your concerns.
If would like additional information about the revitalizing effects of our HydraFacial™ treatments, please contact Dr. Q™ Plastic Surgery today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with Dr. Q™.