What does it take to be a New Beauty Magazine Guest Advisory Board?
There are 782,000 doctors in the US only 3.5% are actually qualified to perform aesthetic procedures. New Beauty relies on their editorial board for expert advice for every article.
To qualify, each doctor must:
1. BE PROPERLY BOARD CERTIFIED by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) in their respective specialties.
2. PRACTICE WITHIN THE SCOPE of their respective medical field, meaning they are qualified to perform procedures that fall under their respective specialties.
3. DEMONSTRATE DUE DILIGENCE, especially in terms of patient safety, ethical integrity and reliability and be in good standing with their state medical boards.
4. ADHERE TO THE NEW BEAUTY EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD GUIDELINES, meaning they cannot be boastful, exaggerate results or discuss treatments done off-label without indicating them as such.
5. CANNOT SUBMIT MISLEADING BEFORE-AND-AFTER IMAGES or suggest that they offer superior services that cannot be substantiated by fact.
6. HAVE THEIR PROFILES PEER-REVIEWED AND VETTED by at least two members of the Editorial Advisory Board.
Dr. Suzanne M. Quardt, referred to as “Dr. Q” by many of her patients, is extensively-trained in all aspects of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, with a particular emphasis on breast surgery and liposuction / liposculpture techniques. Board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Quardt remains on the cutting edge of her field with her zealous research efforts, including published articles on the topics of new surgical and nonsurgical technologies. A member of numerous national medical societies, Dr. Quardt uses her education, skill, artistic flair and passion for helping people to enhance the patient experience.
To learn more about the plastic surgery treatments and procedures performed by Dr. Suzanne Quardt (Dr. Q) please contact us at 760-324-2660.
Schedule a Consultation: (760) 537.4579