Buttock enhancement plastic surgery can dramatically transform the lower body appearance. However, it is vital that the surgery is performed only after thorough preparation to ensure successful and safe results.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Suzanne Quardt (Dr. Q) provides buttock augmentation enhancement to patients in Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, Beverly Hills, CA, and surrounding communities.
Before the Initial Consultation
These are a few things you should take care of a few days before the cosmetic surgery is due.
- Have your general practitioner and other specialists send your medical records to the butt implant surgeon’s office. These records include important information about chronic conditions, allergies, and weight fluctuations.
- Get in touch with a health insurance provider for determining if any part of the butt lift or implant cost will be covered. Bring the relevant document to the consultation if it is covered.
- Make a list of supplements and medications that you are currently taking. Some of them may interfere with the medications used during the surgical procedure. Your surgeon will ask you to stop taking the one that may have an adverse effect.
- Compile a list of concerns and questions about the procedure. This will help ensure that you don’t forget clarifying anything. It will also give you an opportunity to perform research on your own. You may not need to ask the surgeon if you find answer to your concern online or from another practitioner.
- Find a photograph regarding the way you want your backside to appear after the surgery. This can be an image of a celebrity, younger picture of you or one from the surgeon’s before and after pictures.
- But augmentation plastic surgery can require a minimum week’s downtime. You should discuss when you can have the procedure performed with your surgeon. You can schedule the procedure towards the end of the initial consultation if you are comfortable with the proposed surgical plan. This is critical since cosmetic surgeon’s schedules fill up quickly.
These steps will ensure that your initial consultation is as productive as possible. You will also feel confident in proceeding forward with your surgery.
Day Before the Surgery
You should keep the following tips in mind a day before the surgery:
- Rest sufficiently and sleep early so you have a restful night
- Don’t drink or eat anything for at least 8 hours before the surgery if the surgery will be performed under general anesthesia.
- Abstain completely for 48 hours and reduce alcohol consumption before the surgery
- Don’t wear jewelry, makeup, contact lenses, or body piercings on the day of the surgery
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes to the surgery center
- Health parameters of diabetic patients should be checked on the morning of the surgery
It is natural for patients to undergo pre-surgery anxiety to some extent. The surgeon may prescribe calming medications to the patient to take on the night before the surgery. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Suzanne Quardt (Dr. Q) receives patients from Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, Beverly Hills, CA, and nearby areas for buttock augmentation enhancement surgery.
Schedule a Consultation with California Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Suzanne Quardt (Dr. Q on Dr. 90210)
To learn more about the plastic surgery treatments and procedures performed by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Suzanne Quardt (Dr. Q) please contact us at 760-324-2660. To learn more about Dr. Q’s Medical Spa please visit drqmedicalspa.com
Dr. Q receives patients from Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, Beverly Hills CA, and other Southern California areas.
Schedule a Consultation: (760) 537.4579