The mini facelift cosmetic surgery procedure is designed to treat sagging skin and wrinkles on the lower third part of the face by placing tiny incisions around the ears.
At the time of initial consultation, the surgeon will explain the benefits and limitations of a mini facelift and also discuss its costs.
Judicious and board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Suzanne Quardt (Dr. Q) provides mini facelift to patients in Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, and other suburbs and cities in this section of The Golden State.
Factors Impacting the Dollar Amount
If patients understand more about the factors influencing the costs of the procedure, they can be in a better position to appreciate the procedure and its associated financial stipulations.
The monetary amount can vary depending on the surgeon’s experience and credentials, type of sedation or anesthesia used, the extent of the surgery performed, and pre and post-surgery consultation and recovery costs.
The surgeon may recommend combining the mini facelift with other procedures for more balanced outcomes and extensive facial revitalization.
At times, the goals may warrant more procedures for results that a mini facelift cannot offer by itself. Patients should bear in mind that any treatments that are performed along with a mini facelift will lead to incremental costs.
Each mini facelift plastic surgery procedure is individualized. This means that the overall mini facelift costs differ between cases. The major cost factors are as follows:
- Experience: The experience of the surgeon in performing mini facelift surgeries could determine their fees for the procedure.
- Location: Practices in major cities usually have higher overhead and real estate costs. This can impact the total procedure costs.
- Treatment facility: The patient can receive a mini facelift in an ambulatory surgical center (ASC-a third-party facility with the latest medical equipment and technology) or a hospital. A hospital is the most expensive alternative. Surgeons commonly perform a mini facelift as outpatient surgery in an ASC. This offers the patient substantial savings without compromising their safety.
- Anesthesia: Anesthesia costs are determined on the basis of units. If the anesthesia duration is longer, then the associated costs would be higher.
- Number of appointments: The patient may need many pre and post-surgery appointments depending on the complexity of the planning process. If the patient undergoes additional procedures along with a mini facelift, the number of appointments that they need will be higher and this will impact the overall costs of the procedure. In case the patient experiences a problematic recovery, they may need medications which will increase the overall monetary figure of the procedure.
More Cost-Effective than a Traditional Facelift
The financial factors of a mini facelift will be significantly lower than a full facelift plastic surgery. A facelift is a complicated procedure which involves general anesthesia and extensive surgery for the neck and face. The plastic surgeon’s fees will be higher for a full facelift.
The patient will not require general anesthesia for a mini facelift. This surgery is performed on an outpatient basis while a full facelift will involve the costs of staying overnight at the surgical venue. In a majority of cases, a traditional facelift will price tag significantly more than a mini facelift.
A Long-term Investment
Although it offers subtle changes, a mini facelift procedure can have a major impact on the appearance and self-image of the patient. Experienced cosmetic surgeon Dr. Q receives patients from Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, and other cities and communities in this section of the state for a mini facelift.
To learn more about the plastic surgery treatments and procedures performed by Dr. Suzanne Quardt (Dr. Q) please contact us at 760-324-2660. To learn more about Dr. Q’s Medical Spa please visit drqmedicalspa.com