Mommy Makeover Palm Desert
Giving birth can be one of life’s greatest joys—but the physical effects of childbirth on a mother’s body are not always so pleasant! Becoming pregnant, giving birth, caring for babies, raising children and simply growing older all take a toll on the body, from sagging breasts to stress lines to stubborn belly fat or extra abdominal skin that won’t go away with exercise and healthy eating.
Mommy makeovers can help. These fully customized plastic surgery packages are specifically designed to restore areas of a mother’s body that just aren’t the same as they were before childbirth. Some of the most common procedures requested by mothers are:
- Breast lift to rejuvenate sagging breasts after breastfeeding
- Breast reduction to reduce the size of breasts after childbirth
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) to remove excess skin and fat at the tummy
- Liposuction for areas of stubborn fat
- Labiaplasty to rejuvenate the labia and vaginal area after giving birth
- Facelift to counteract loose or wrinkled skin
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) to reduce puffy or drooping tissue around the eyes
- Facial fillers to restore and enhance the natural contours of the face
View Our Photo Gallery
Many moms combine more than one procedure as they seek to look as young and vibrant as they feel after pregnancy. The boost in self-confidence that can come from a mommy makeover can spread from the mom to her whole family.
Dr. Quardt will spend as much time as you need talking with you about your desires and personalizing your treatment plan. During your consultation, she will discuss your expectations, whether you are a good candidate for the mommy makeover procedures you’re considering, and what to expect during and after surgery, including potential side effects.
Contact Dr. Quardt to find out more about mommy makeovers.